Onsite Car Inspections
Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide
Gold Coast, New Castle, Canberra, Melbourne
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A PRE PURCHASE CAR INSPECTION NOW!
OUR INSPECTIONS INCLUDE A 30 DAY WARRANTY!
Onsite Mobile Car Inspection Service
We can inspect all types of vehicles with our mobile service. Comprehensive reports – Mechanical engine / transmission, Drive-line, electrical, interior, Previous body repair detection GUARANTEED, Undercarriage, Diagnostics, History Check, We stand by the quality of our reports that we include a 30 Day $500 warranty with most inspections.
We come to you for private car sales, car dealer sales and Finance asset inspection reports, Company Fleet condition reports and more. Our mobile inspectors will conveniently come to your home, work or other location or inspect a vehicle interstate on your behalf. We’ll ensure you don’t buy a lemon!
250+ Point – 6 Page Vehicle Report
Our 6 page, 250 plus point vehicle inspection report is the most comprehensive in the industry and includes direct personal feedback from your vehicle inspector either by phone or face to face
All Types of Cars
We can inspect a broad range of motor cars Specializing in Prestige and European vehicles, 4WD’s, Japanese imported vehicles, commercial vehicles and we specialize in light truck inspections, Muscle car inspections and more.
30 Day Warranty
We provide a 30 day warranty to give you peace of mind over the superb quality of our work.
We also specialize in interstate purchasers who have not seen the vehicle in person. Our inspection report both written and our in-depth verbal report together with numerous photographs will help you avoid the traps so you will be able to make an informed decision on whether the car is right for you.
It’s this level of detail that truly sets State Roads apart, so you can have complete confidence when buying your new or used car. Why risk it with anyone else? If you’re in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Gold Coast or Brisbane – you’re in good hands.
Used Car Inspection Guide
Buying a used car can be an exciting and yet difficult task with so many options and considerations. Why type of car to buy? Where to buy? How to purchase? What are the hidden costs? How do I know the car I’m buying isn’t fraught with hidden mechanical or electrical problems? Is the seller hiding something or maybe not aware of existing problems?
Buying a used car is a large financial investment – you don’t want to get it wrong!
Shopping for a car can be daunting, but there is a lot you can do to quickly weed out those motor vehicles that may not be right for you , show big red flags – or simply aren’t the right choice for you or your budget.
Click here to learn how to avoid the traps in buying a used car
Our Vehicle Inspections Include:
- Mechanical, engine, transmission, drive-line, electricals, Cooling system pressure testing, Co2 Head leak testing etc
- Undercarriage suspension, brakes, wheels, exhaust, 4×4, Driveline etc
- Diagnostic scanning of vehicle modules All Systems scan (optional with comprehensive)
- Body inspection includes paint thickness measurement, previous accident repairs and YES we guarantee to detect major previous body repairs and resprays, we look for evidence of rust and rust repairs, cut and shut etc, confirm if has factory paintwork or not
- Interior Air bags, seat belts, air conditioning, trim, switches etc
- Road testing the vehicle, brakes, transmission, performance, turbo, noises etc
- Report includes photographs taken (usually 30-40) and pdf report emailed to you
- History check Report will tell us of any write off history, encumbrances, odometer discrepancy and more (optional with comprehensive)
- The Inspector will call you directly and discuss the vehicle condition and findings and answer any questions you may have
- We have full insurance cover at the work site and road test
Servicing across Australia, State Roads has mobile car inspectors performing vehicle checks in:
- Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
- Central Coast & Newcastle