What we do when conducting our renowned vehicle checks
- Comprehensive vehicle inspections for complete peace of mind
- Comprehensive vehicle inspection from State Roads is the most popular choice for astute car buyers.
- It ensures a detailed check of all the mechanics, body and interior of any used car.
- If your vehicle purchase is important, the comprehensive vehicle inspection is for you.
The comprehensive inspection incorporates over 250 separate checks and a 3-5km road test, making it one of Australia’s most detailed vehicle inspection reports. The five page report gives you the confidence you need to buy a vehicle with complete peace of mind.
And if you’re not mechanically minded you need not worry, as each report is accompanied with direct personal feedback from your vehicle inspector. On top of the detailed mechanical and body inspections, the comprehensive inspection includes full interior check.
State Roads comprehensive vehicle inspection resources
- View a sample comprehensive vehicle inspection report
- View images of interior damage detected during a comprehensive inspection
The interior inspection from State Roads will ensure detailed testing of the following:
- Interior lights
- Exterior mirrors
- Heater operation
- Steering wheel
- Sun roof
- Seat belts
- Fuel & temperature gauges
- Air vents
- A/C operation
- Park brake
- Electric windows
- Dash board
- Warning lights
Compare our inspection packages
|Platinum||Comprehensive||Standard||Mechanical||Body & Chasis|
Standard- Involves an 80 + point inspection
Comprehensive/ Platinum- involves 250+ point inspection